Meet Michael Leizerman
Michael Leizerman is a partner at The Law Firm for Truck Safety, which handles truck accident litigation across the United States. He is the co-founder of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys (ATAA). He concentrates his practice in select catastrophic injury truck collision cases across the country.
Michael is the author of the 4,000 page West/AAJ three-volume treatise, Litigating Truck Accident Cases. He was the first Chair of AAJ’s Trucking Litigation Group. His firm has the most NBTA board certified truck accident lawyers in the country. Four lawyers hold class A commercial drivers licenses.
Michael has taken 14 truck and bus cases to trial in the last decade. He has received record-breaking truck accident settlements and verdicts across the country, including multiple verdicts with punitive damages. He and his firm have received in excess of $2 million in over 50 settlements and verdicts.
Michael is also the author of the Trial Guides book The Zen Lawyer: Winning with Mindfulness, published in 2018. He integrates his Zen practice with his law practice. He a formal Shoken student or Rinsen Roshi at the Zen Buddhist Temple of Toledo.
- Managing Partner, Leizerman & Associates, LLC
- Co-Founder, Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys
- Co-Author, The Zen Lawyer
- Author, Litigating Truck Accident Cases
- Board Certified Civil Trial Advocate, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- J.D, University of Toledo College of Law
- B.A., University of Michigan
Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys